3.09.2009

03.09.2009 ToDay is MonDay

today... it starts. i've never been one to blog properly- silly yahoo... then myspace... then strayed away from xanga many, many, times.  I started this blog for so many reasons. Mainly, my accountability- this forces me to pay attention to my life, that i always chronicle it in some way.  This makes sure that in what i do from this moment forward, that i make sure to also pay attention to the others in it.  A small introduction:
I AM
Tivia, Chantivia, Tivi, Chantivia Marie, Tibie, Tiv
26...almost
South Burbs Native. Chicago liver and lover, newly, not so newly transplanted in LA
Girlfriend to someone i love
Daughter
Sister to 9
Aunt to 30 plus
Friend
Artist
Teacher
Dreamer
Aries

i decided to start this blog... 2 weeks ago. and now just got more fire up my ass to do so. have so much to say, think, push out of my head so i can get to the doing that needs to get done. so here's where the mush will go.  tomorrow... i'll share my purpose(s)

Live.Learn.Love.Move
-Tiv 

No comments:

Post a Comment