9.11.2009

Just a day...Just an Ordinary Day


woke up this morning, simple as it began...
tank top + boyshorts... ridiculous bed head and...
it. hit. me.
The bottom fell out, yo.
I miss LA and I'm sayin it.
I'm moving back and I'm sayin it.
Soon and I'm sayin it.
Lately I've been physically feeling
every.
single.
thing.
Confusion= scalp itches
Anxiety= legs weaken
Heart Break= feel it beating stronger to repair itself
happiness= my cheeks tickling and i take in so much more of life... breathing DEEPLY, like my lungs wanna be on the outside of my shell

I'm moving back w/my dreams, connections and actions and plans... whowantsummadispie?
lesson in tow- one must live and overcome challenges in their WombHome before being able to make it happen in unchartered territory

Twinges.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO gotta love randomnes and even more random webcam pictures ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If NYC doesn't work out for me, I'll see you in L.A. in a year and a half. Go w what makes you happy darling.

    ReplyDelete