4.25.2010

Just a Day.. Just an Ordinary Day


Been a while since i did one of those regular.. here's my life kinda blogs... no themes. just life type deals. So:

WORK
I am WORKIN. It's drivin me crazy... and makes me remember why i was moving away from this type thing. makes me miss being in the classroom. where i was able to be creative EACH day. makes me want an assistant so i can focus. Im stayin no worries. but i'm like DAMN when's the fun coming back?

HOME
Ive decided to stay in my ittybitty apartment. I remember when i stayed in my studio and I was the happiest of clams. Something about living simply. Besides i found the most tempting of carrots that will keep me here until i'm ready to buy and rehab this home.

FAMILY
Did you know i'm the baby of 10? yep I am... uhm they're good. everyone's growing and i need to be a better auntie. that's bout it.

FRIENDS
man... they are thriving. my circle grows. im getting and recognizing the trend of friends as i age. we are moving cross lands. and maintaining. I am blessed to have so many near and far.

DREAMS
Cuz of the small stressors of my day job... my dreams are kickin even more aggressively. Look forward to my hands in community outreach, restaurants, retail, blogging, photography, art and... a magazine? if ya know me, i always end up doin the most in the most ways. whatever though i feel fulfillment comin on.

LOVE
single for all intent and purposes... my loves are livin. ive invested in me, my fam and friends so im not focused that hard. prolly bringin me to SBF issues(THIIIIIIS SHIT-yea a blog on that soon) im a lil busy... a lil scatterbrained... and a lil turned off by some of the present suitors... there is one though. wish she wasnt so far away. womp. ciest le vie

Good enough? yea... hope so.

bye ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment