4.05.2009

Lies and WithHoldings


I've cheated.  Kissed girls and more. Had more partners than I know was needed.  Your breath stinks.  I don't like your outfit.  I ache for the touch of you.  I am not one of you and I'm so happy about it.  I knew about your intentions before you decided to tell me.  I love someone else, too.  He moves me in a different way.  I don't know who my one is.  I'm afraid of loving.  I don't know how to trust when love comes around.  I'm still building my love's definition.  I miss being with girls.  I'm still in love with a girl I couldn't have.  You, Sir, need a vasectomy- that mess is Flippin RiDic.  I'd give it up for you.  I don't feel safe enough to stay with you.  If i do this for you, what will i get?  DUDE, I really liked you.  He would be 9 by now.  That night was the night I knew this needed to stop.  That night I knew I wanted this to begin.  You won't have pretty children.  I wanted to see the fruition of us so badly... I stayed around waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment