4.27.2009

Bottom Bitch

I can cook. Clean. Read. Write. Dream. Think. Go on whims, and make plans so detailed you'd think i was obsessed.  Be our cheerleader.  Fuck. Suck. Lick. Kiss. Tease you and give all you want on command.  Scream at the top of my lungs and know when to bite my tongue.  Fight all night but also put up my white flag.  Be stubborn as hell. Apologize.  Be the woman your mom always asks you about.  Be under you enough and be just as happy giving you space, cause, HELL i could use space too.  I will dare you to dream and do whatever part i need to do to ensure its manifestation.  I am free spirited and confident enough to let you do you at times because I demand the same from whoever chooses to love me.  I can show you how good it is to Like the person you Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment