4.10.2009

PolyAmorous



I love many.
Many I Love.  
Him because he's patient.  His touch.  That one because of his brain and integrity.  Her because all of that damn SWAG.  That one because he inspires me.  Because it's leveled and safe.  Because he challenges me.  She Loves me the way I was, the way I am, and the way i hope to be... so does he.  Him because he constantly lives in moments that make me admire him.  Him because I was afraid of his love when I had it. That one because he had me make the choice to stand up.  Because they demand that I am better, that I live.  I love him, because I do.  I love him because he lives with me in my dreams... entertains them in life, too.  I love him because he decided to walk away from the hurt I induced.  Love him because he demanded that I not settle and constantly reminded me that I didn't belong in certain places.  I love her because she's beautiful.  

I remain in debates with a friend of mine about 3 part relationships... and have come to conclusions... A person has to be strong enough in a 2 partner monogamous relationship before the thoughts of giving the commitment to 3 can even be played around with.  I'll continue working on my 2 ppl monogamy til then and let this rest on the back burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment