5.02.2009

Love. Me. Right.

with... Passion, no white picket fence, show a love that our children can recognize and understand.  Encouragement.  Celebration.  Acceptance of flaws and strengths.  Laughter. Amazing Intimacy.  Walks and Talks.  Laying in bed on Sundays.  Sharing my hideouts, exploring yours.  Respectful of my past and sensitive to how it affects my present and future. Thrills.  Fights. Silence. Friends.  Independence.  Support.  Loving love.  Reminders of the moment love was discovered.  Flowers(i know, right?) Cooking.  Traveling.  Family. Hobbies shared.  Healthy debates.  Music. Dance with me.  Singing Loudly.  Loving Loudly.  Morning smiles.  Goodnight kisses. Midday caresses.  Letting Down My Guard.  Felling safe and confident that we are in this together.  Hold my hand.  Kiss my face like that.  Be there when I get home.  Making and learning from mistakes.  Making plans. Talking in bed... under the covers.  Balance. Making our traditions.  Naps.  Errands. Play in my hair.  Rub my Back.  stay close to me while we sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment