5.09.2009

Good Morning LA... Good Afternoon Chicago


So... I updated everywhere I could... and what a difference 2 months make:
THE GIRL IS:
still Tivia, Chantivia, Tivi, Chantivia Marie, Tibie, Tiv
26 years around the planet earth
LA transplant for probably only a few more months... undecided
No longer in the LA relationship and living in the building of others
Daughter
Sister to 9
Aunt to 30 plus
Friend
Artist
Teacher
Dreamer
Aries

and... looking for work again, in either LA or Chitown... preferably ChiTown since it appears that my salary history intimidates many LA schools that are in need of one with my qualifications.  Funny stuff, seeing as I took a pay cut to take on my recent work.  I'm so gonna start a "Just Get Tivia Home" Fund... any contributors?  I mean, you can even start with a dollar :-)

The girl still Lives... Learns... Loves and Moves... hoping you're doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment