7.06.2009

UpDates of Le List



alrighty... the Pod came Last Tuesday and went this past Friday... that helped me...
finish all my laundry and pack ALL of My Stuff!

Made it to the Post office and...
Changed my mailing address!

Did all the work I needed to do in terms of job hunting and started the ball rolling on the to do's in the event that doesn't happen so...
I have interviews to attend! and checks being created... i think.

went to the movies and...
stayed awake during hangover! good movie, haven't made it back yet though for Transformers and Harry Potter'll be released in Chicago shortly after my landing so that's on the list!

did some OCD research on the puppy i want... I think I am goin for the Boston Terrier...a Red one or one of the other random colors that have been bred. Found a few breeders right in Chicago too! yaye for no plane travel fees!!!

had and entire Beach weekend...
even visited a dog beach with the Reason's lil shiba inu puppy... the puppy isn't ready for the ocean. he's barely ready for the water sprayed by the groomer. poor puppy.

no Mikee or Mike time because my time's been filled with all those things and spending time with the Reason I came to LA in the first place...

funny how i'm livin here like i like the place, when i'm headin out... Wednesday morning... HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment