5.06.2010

Can We Have Anything? Part1

Monday...
I take the 6 to visit a friend, not even 6 blocks from point A of my "trip"
It's 7:30
on a 6... did i say that?
on one of those long body buses...
at 7:30... yea i mentioned that... anyway
I hop on... 11 ppl on the bus scattered about. I scan faces. take my space.
at 55th.
approach and stop at 56th. doors open *people exit i assume*
PPL YELL stop! hold the bus hold the bus don't pull off call the police stop he's being hurt!
I look back... ppl are hanging in the door. i think someone's stuck
I fumble with my difficult ass smart phone... touch screen and cant find the damn "phone' calling widget fast enough.
oh wait... why was i calling?
I looked over out the window. the white man on my bus was being attacked in a chokehold by a young black boy.
his friend watched them and was preparing to jump in to do whatever his adrenaline told him to.
Following- The man flips the boy down and next second... zip cord "tamed" the beast.
This white man... was a state's attorney.
The boy's boy... dipped.
Muthafuckas betta stop playin. There's jump out boys on the buses and trains now.

No comments:

Post a Comment