7.09.2010

Content with ConTent P2

R/E a blast from the past. like PreSchool Past. we reconnected thanks to FB. woooow. We'd both grown up and acknowledged the 20+years that had passed since we were classmates. Admired one another's beauty, talked about the letter people and our future plans. I found him cute, but i wasn't hell bent on making anything happen there. I was upfront about K/L and he was upfront about who he was. His was unattractive so I decided to keep that cool. His thought processes at times were bothersome even more reason to not entertain. So i hadn't. Come to find out he's rather creepy. Sees me when i never see him... shares his sightings... but doesn't just come and say hi. Tries to be clever in creating bootycall opportunities... but all i see is preschool and the unfortunate standard i held him up to that he falls short of with the corny and typical.

Intriguing... N/B. i cant say much here... but HANDSOME if either of us had time or enough interest... he could get it whenever i was single. he could have it if he wanted to take me out of single, lol His energy, passion, brain, spirit, smile, humor, ears... all work. but we share those things... and they bring us around different paths, ones that often don't meet at the same spots for us to hang together.

D/P, we clicked mighty early, humor wine and jokes... all highly enjoyed. and stamina to boot. he carried where K/L fell short (damn K/L was everywhere huh?) he wanted me... but he could see that i belonged to K/L and he also didn't care to share. He called me MC... and MsBeBusy... cuz all he thought was damn she fine but she party all the time. He just happened to have me when summer was here... festivals, live music and the brunt end of where K/L was lacking and I, as an Aries went ahead and compensated. So i stayed out and about, came home to cook, sleep and clean, everything else could be done out in the world. we stopped cuz he knew he wanted me, I wasn't ready. I wanted him but i wasn't ready... so in that we strayed. chiming in here and there.

R/H young. but the pieces were nice.

P/W cute lil dude. I appreciated his nignorance and intelligence. he balanced them well. he wanted from me what he didn't really deserve though. and I held no reserves in expressing that. I didn't bend any rules. practiced my no's and was sarcastic when he didn't want me to be. I'm a rebel.

R/P & M/I friends that I've been intimate with over the years... uhm i like sex. lol will always hold spaces greater than those randoms well not randoms... can't call em unimportants cuz they were important enough to be intimate with... even if it was just that once out of curiosity. they just have a solid place here. and i think we've all done it just becase we can. aint earth shattering, aint cold pizza... just a happy inbetween, lol

crushed on R/N, T/A a boy... a girl... *spark*

Dated W/D, M/C, C/J nice but all plateaued(ing) nothing to push me to the brink of making much more happen *sigh*

Fallen somewhere special with D/N :) that's a blog in itself... know that I've never felt the way I feel for her, for anyone else. She makes me softer... more thoughtful. more considerate... to the point that I wanted to write and scream about her for you all earlier. sprung enough without even gettin any.... and that's where Ive been able to keep myself at bay. She's gone away making someone more amazing of herself... so we write and i miss her dreadfully... I cannot wait to see her and I've fallen back into long distance. If she wants me... yup she could have me. heehee nuff said.

Part 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment