7.22.2010

I fantasiiiiize about you

Starts when you come home from work.
I'm in the doorway putting away our linens. you come behind me... breathe me in.. Squeeze my hip

Then there you go... your hand comes across my chest, reach in my shirt and tease.  You kiss me on my neck in the exact perfect spot... tugging at my skin a little. Let out your moan- the one I know is your call. I reach for you... I whisper to you how much I've missed you throughout our day and turn to finally look into your face.
hello.
Kisses and I nestle myself into you to finally breathe you in. you're home.
Your head lands in my hair... you pull me deeper into you.

Walk with me... This is our bed.
I've made every pore.. every cell of my body that much softer only for you. Every Inch of me... sweeter... for you.  let me take off our clothes.  Kiss your ink.  Your arms...those fingertips.
Whisper to me... tell me where you want my hands... these lips. my tongue.

This looks Good. Take over me.
I kiss your collarbone, working my way right down the middle of your chest. Your stomach is beautiful. I use my fingers and trace the mark on your rib. Fuck How I want you...Every piece of you stimulates me.
Past your navel. here I am. You taste... indescribable.
Thank you
for letting my tongue feel you and my fingers enter you.
You pull me up. kiss me like no other's been able to. Perfectly. Teasing. Deeply. Nibbling. Sucking.
You have the sexiest moan Ive ever heard, making me thankful that my ears are here in this, right now.
Turn me over. You rule me.
you mimic every move I've made upon you.
There's that moan.
you tease my lips above and below. I suck your fingers and you take them away.
Diving into me.
Your tongue flicks. Licks. sucks. laps.
you have me in awe. breathless.
I must've blacked out. There's your strap.
You plunge right in. I lift my back so you can grab hold of me while i move into you.
You're deeper. I squeeze your spine. bite your shoulder
Neighbors probably think our names must be awhhh fuck gatdamn
i return to whimpering... you feel so good... i whisper your name...
Papi mmmmm
Flip me again.
I ride you
Kissing. Touching. Sucking and rubbing you all over again.
This is perfect.
Everything I've needed.
I hope I've pleased you.
You writhe under me
We cum. We collapse. Searching to find our breath.
The bed's a mess.  The breeze is heaven. This is where we should be
We fade. Hours pass...
whispers... silence... sleep

2 comments:

  1. how are you lady. This poem is too fuckin dope. I mean too dope. Got me at work readin and sweatin lmao. Love your work so far. I will be checkin you for new posts much love.


    757mr.fields@gmail.com I will check for you on fb and twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. just happened upon your blog today...love this piece too. anything hot and steamy is right up my alley. look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete