3.14.2010

DoMeGood

I'll tell you... anything you... wanna... hear.

that's about all that needed to happen...

make me ache... that when i wanted to return to the "act like a lady mask" that every time i crossed my legs... i had to bite my lip.

That's what i needed you to make happen...

iont care if the neighbors know your name or start believin that God really is in my apartment... and Satan's snickering in the other room cuz you have me cursin So much.

That's what could've calmed away this crazy that said FUCK you, i'm done....

Relieve My Stress...
Find every muscle and caress the days in my body away...
Make me a Meal... I'll even giggle under my breath if you burn it. and give you kisses the whole time...
Scratch Me... Bite Me. Tug Me... Have your way. I won't Mind...
Use every gift God gave you... I have no problem singing your raises
when you...
do. me. good.

No comments:

Post a Comment