3.07.2010

What a Girl Wants...


So... Birthday!!!!!
What would I Like?

This Coffee Book/Photo Book Whenever it's released


Well... Mochilla's Timeless Boxed Set. (GiftToSelf)


This Ring by Elizabeth Cole(GiftToSelf)


A Trip where I can just relax on the beach, eat fruit and drink clean... pristine water...


Tickets to Coachella and/or Lolla
Friends
Family
Food
Laughter
Spring
Tattoos... i have about 5/6 more to get this year
Music...More and the Gods(and my Best Friend heard my cries!)
Art... More for my house... more out of me...
Books... Out with the Old bring in the New
Cupcakes... I love Those. and Candles... just the 2 and the 7'll do. lol
Earnest Practice in my Birthday Tradition... You should try it Too... I'll tell you on your birthday
*don't worry i wont have you carry the heavy parts... i got it. I'm GROWN!*

No comments:

Post a Comment