3.10.2010

Good Luck Chuck...



But the girl version... let's call her Charolette

the day I found out he proposed... to her.
I mean I realize I am not the one You could necessarily take home to momma... but I am someone's epitome of Most Amazing. I could not be the girl in church hats... herding our flock of children. I'm loud at times... have many opinions. our children probably wont Live in the US their first few years of life. I can cook the hell out of a holiday and sunday... every day dinner... but I will still look at you crazy if you expect me to hang in the kitchen like that... GET a Pizza. Pardon me while this turns into mounds of rambles from recent(enough) experiences....

When he finally found the one... shortly after me.
Most definitely a great thing... that love was found. a love that was ready... was i THAT much? lol or maybe like a rabbit's foot... kinda gory to have around... but brings so much good forth in your universe

do i make you see yourself? that you want a girl to submit? that you want a girl who sees only you? that a girl will look to you and i'm not that girl? that for now... you are still considered an option til further notice and i wont sugarcoat that? Until more is shown to make you the priority... thats where you linger? does that bother you? CHANGE ALL THAT TO PAST TENSE... HE'S ALL GONE. MOst definitely for the better of the both of us.

*sigh* he tagged me as super independent... free spirited... does that mean it makes me infertile? does that mean it makes me not want to have my life's partner? no... It just make the time I open my life to child bearing not the priority of the week... as well as finding/having/courting said partner.

found out that an old friend's girl is having a baby... he wanted me t sleep with her(didn't see that comin... didja?) but hearing that she's pregnant... kinda disgusted me. I mean I heard pregnant yoni is nice for all kindsa random reasons... but I don't own a dick with nerve endings or sperm, so... *crickets* and *shrugs*

I don't have issues dating ppl with children... but i don't jump at the chance to date someone who has more than one already... what if you're "my love" and by the time I'm wantin babies... you've decided and made a promise to yourself to have that vasectomy or whatever... cuz you've had too many before we met. Plus I've been able to still meet men with out any children...so I believe they're still out there... meh.

Hmmm... what other randomosity can i spew at you in this moment... AH! I know....

Spring may come to Chicago Afterall... Look at my darling Puppy! Birthday's 21 days away! I went crazy in my place last night so I re-positioned my furniture. I have a piece to finish for one of my girlfriends and another to start of my own... maybe those'll be a blog sometime soon too...








All random enough... yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment