3.05.2010

MissTical NeGro C3

That Woman...

Perhaps she's like This?

Return to This.



oh and This.



And now...

I read and have seen many things surrounding the existential question- "why are there so many single black women?" and have also heard and read a plethora of answers/solutions etc etc etc. Let every black woman answer for herself please...

I get it I get it... you want us more submissive... but you do understand... some women have started their families before this man came around and because the one that had sown his seeds and neglected his crops... Women have had to take on even more roles. the masculine to show our sons... the strong, brash, arrogant to silence the world because we are so short of cheerleaders for girls. We use this strength in place of trust because there have been many.. or one... that abused it. So we find blocks in trusting that you intend to do right by us... that you will aim in providing for us and the family you may wish to create... we see struggle in believing that you are capable at times, because... I'm sorry... majority rules... it is most seen... that few are incapable of doing so. We see it as "middle man" philosophy... why make way for you... when we've been proven to do it alone.

I am not only a client to this habit... but I realize there has to be more softness to me than my skin... the cushion on my frame... the volume and tone of my voice.

I understand that I have to allow you to step up and meet challenges.. I'm just so damned impatient. That I believe as a Leader(one that another follows) that you should already have internal initiative. I don't have to encounter or create a challenge bka a test to see this trait within in you, well I shouldn't have to.

Myabe I'm just in a moment where I wanna work at becoming better at being that woman again. *le sigh*

Enjoy this... Think of what you Need to do to receive a woman ready to provide as in the poem... and ladies... think of how we can continue reaching closer to the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment