3.13.2010

On Some Hypocritical Shit

Kinda Just a Continued Rant...

A friend of mine... his girl is pregnant... wait... let me start this off again

If i failed to mention I'm BiSexual... the term I'm suggested I use. We wont get into waxin philosophic about my issues with that right now... just take it as that. So some ppl wanna enter my life for that simple fact... either for exploitation... curiosity or for their own "freak" needs... anywho...

I was invited to join them in the bedroom... I was turned off by the thoughts of gettin it in with a pregnant woman... mind you... it's still an embryo. But i was not tryna get in that at all. Iono what my issue is...

hypocritical moment- I will be pregnant one day... and me and my partner better be gettin it in until i cant see my feet... I have a book of positions that are appropriate for after then too... so... *shrug*

I also have an issue with men that have created lives with other women... anything over 1 out of wedlock will not be entertained by me, at least easily, anyways. Somethin about it just makes it unsettling. Like I can't see a future there. I want children of my own, the sickness, the belly, the labor, the first steps, the first time i'm called mama... and putting that "burden' on another once they've experienced it so many times before me... seems hella selfish. so future's are killed there.

HCM#2- i'm in debates on if I'll really be able to slow down long enough to really be ready for parenting...

Ok... back To Bi... hmmm... I kinda sorta accept those lesbians that do not want me because of my choice. Ion't really get it... but ok.

HCM#3 I have trouble wrapping my head around my partner... if male... being Bi. odd I know... But I can also kinda accept it... at least he's telling me from jump. no downlow mess. and we'll always and forever plus 2 hours use protection.

You find your own hypocritical moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment